The 7 barrel is complete beer brewing system,my factory can provide the system according to your request,factory space...
The brewing system list.
7 barrel Mash/Lauter,Kettle/Whirlpool
7 barrel Mas/Lauter,Kettle/Whirlpool,Hot Water Tank
7 Barrel Mash/Kettle/Whirlpool,Lauter,Hot Water Tank
Electric Heating,Steam Generator Heating,Direct Fire
Fermentation Tank&Bright Beer Tank
Side/Top Manhole Tank
Glycol Water Tank With Refrigeration Unit
100L CIP cleaning machine
Semi/Auto Matic Controller
The brewing system list is for reference,if you have special design for the brew house.fermentation tanks,factory layout,my engineer can design the brewery according to your brewery project.
The advantages for our 7 barrel beer brewing system
1.Fully insulated mash tun and brew kettle,fermentation tanks,bright beer tank.
2.Buffer tank in order to get more clear wort.
3.Proprietary radius edge platform design,suitable for the brew house.
4.Flexible brew system configuration according to your brewing skills.
5.Bigger Grain Out door with the plate.
6.Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) units are an electronic speed control devices for motors.
7.Wedge Wire or V-Wire false bottoms represent the state-of-the-art in mash filtration technology for brew houses.
Now I display some details photos.
Packaging & Shipping
The beer brewing equipment will be shipping to the customer country by the sea shipping.All the goods need fill into the containers,so we will make good package to protect the equipment during the shipping.
Business is hard.we need ensure when you open the package,all is perfect.
1st:The tanks will be cover by the PE film,Clothes or Iron package.
2st:The part will be packaged by the wooden case package.
3st:After fill into the containers,all the goods will be hold by the iron wire.
In order to make best coperation and you can build a perfect beer brewing business,we can provide some service for you.
1.CAD detailed drawing for the complete brewing syststem project.
2.Factory layout drawing,in order to the equipment suitable for the space.
3.Installation service by engineer in your factory or provide the technology support by the inernet.
4.Finished breweries visited better to know the service and quality.
5.Container shipping srvice.
6.3 years warranty for the main tanks,1 year warranty for the parts.
Jinan Shun Long Machinery Co.,Ltd pass the CE,LVD,PED and we also have the certificate for the mateirla of the stainless steel 304.
Jinan Shun Long Machinery Co.,Ltd is a professional beer brewing system and service provider.Our products include all kinds of large,medium and small brewery equipment, hotel and bar beer brewing equipment, teaching laboratory equipment, beer equipment accessories, peripheral auxiliary equipment, control equipment, beer brewing main or auxiliary raw materials, etc.
CHOSE US,BREWING BEST!
Q:1.How many days to manufacture the 7 barrel beer brewing system ?
A:The equipment need about 30-45 days to produce,it is according to how many tanks we confirmed.
Q:How to make the payment to order the systems?
A:The payment is 30% deposit by T/T,the we provide the manufacture,after finished,before delivery,you need paid the rest 70%.
If you have any questions,please send me Email,we will answer you ASAP.
PLEASE CHECK THE PHOTOS OF THE BREWERY EQUIPMENT.
IF YOU WANT TO STUDY MORE THE 7 BARREL BEER BREWING SYSTEM,PLEASE SEND A EMAIL OR MAKE A BUSINESS CALL.